http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Sunday 19 July 2015

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now #5

Welcome back to my blog you lovely lot and thanks for taking the one to read today's post. I've been MIA on the blog for a week now and it's the biggest 'break' I've had in a while, it's not really a break I just didn't schedule posts for after I went to T in the Park and I haven't been on the mood since to sit down and type up a post or two. On the blog today I'd thought I'd share what I'm loving you right now with you.

 
I've been really into Game of Throne this past few weeks after finally starting to watch it again, after the first season came out I bought it on DVD but just couldn't get into it but I decided to try it again and I really like it. As soon as I finished season one I had to get the next season and that's me just started season three!
 
 
When I went to T in the Park I took one of these Robinsons Squash'd with me for when I wanted to add a bit more flavour to my cider and it worked a treat I expect this to be a little weak but it's surprisingly strong. I've since bought another one for putting in my work handbag as I'm always drinking bottles of water at work and this will in handy for when I fancy something with a bit more flavour.

 
Lately I've also been loving Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean £8 this cleanser melts always my makeup in one go and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean in the process. It's got a gorgeous peachy smell and you only need to use one or two pumps, it's reasonably priced and will hopefully last a while.
 
 
Another Soap & Glory product I'm loving right now is the Sugar Crush Body Wash £6.50 it's a big 500ml bottle with a handy pump, it's a body wash that can also double up as a bubble bath. The citrus scent wakes me up and makes me feel revitalised without it being overpowering and it foams up really well but the scent doesn't hang around on the skin after you wash it off -which I'm actually glad off.

 
My sister picked me up this gorgeous necklace from Forever 21 and I  love it, the round black and silver pendant design is something I've been wanting for a while but could never find the perfect one. What I love most is that it sits so nice on it doesn't fall too low down and the chain stays put and doesn't work it's way around throughout the day. That's everything I'm loving right now, thanks for reading my blog!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...