http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 3 July 2015

ASOS Premier

Photo Credit

If you're an avid online shopper and a fan of ASOS you've probably already got ASOS Premier or at least heard of it. If you haven't let me fill you in ASOS Premier is a VIP service that offers you free unlimited next day delivery for a year, 10 free ASOS magazines (if you're a female customer), free returns, early access to sales and exclusive sales all for only £9.95. I think it's a great deal as next day delivery for one order is £5.95 so for only £4 more you're getting free next day delivery for a whole year. This service will come in handy for any order you place as you know you're going to get it the next day if you order before 10pm on a weekday and before 5pm at the weekends, it will come in especially handy for when you leave buying to the last minute for an outfit or present and just think about Christmas time, I'm getting excited just at the thought.

I bought ASOS Premier and have been really impressed with the fast service, I got my confirmation order within minutes of placing my order and I got constant updates on my delivery and even got a one hour window of when my order would arrive. As well as getting a delivery one hour window I also got the opportunity to leave it with my choice of neighbour or pick another date if the option I have wasn't suitable. I did have a tiny issues to begin with where my order email said my order would be delivered 3 days later than it should but a few quick tweets to the very helpful ASOS Twitter help team and they assured me my order would arrive the next day, and it did.

When it comes to returning your unwanted items for a refund or an exchange the process is simple you fill in the refund paperwork that you get with your order, reseal the package and label up your order with the supplied label. You also have an option of 6 different couriers to return your order; Royal Mail, Collect+, Hermes, In Post, My Returns and Doodle. I used Royal Mail for my returns and had no issues, returns can take up to 7 working days to be processed. The only moan I have about the return process is that I didn't get an email to let me know that ASOS had received my item for return or that they had refunded my account but again the here to help Twitter team couldn't be more helpful.

ASOS Premier can be bought from the ASOS website, I'll link the page for you here. Unfortunately this service is only available for UK residents only.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...