http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Kit




 
Recently Maybelline released a contour kit available in two shade 01 Light Medium and 02 Medium Dark and I'm pleased to say it's really rather good. The Maybelline Master Sculpt come cased in a square compact with two compartment, the top compartment holds to contour and highlight while the bottom has a large square mirror and a brush. The kit is two thirds contour and one third highlight. I'm a pale girl but picked up shade 02 Medium Dark and it's great even though it's the darker of the two shades the lightest shade looked like the contour would be very subtle so I think if you've got dark skin then the this would be too light for you.
 
The contour is matte and the perfect contour shade for creating a natural looking shadow that's not at all orange or muddy looking, the highlight shade is subtle but buildable. My only little gripe about this product is that because the highlighter is smaller than the contour it makes it a slightly harder to pick up with the brush without it falling into the contour shade but overall I can't really complain, I really do love this kit. The brush that comes with the kit is ok it's a nice added extra but if I'm honest I won't use it and if the kit came without it I wouldn't be bothered. If you're looking for a contour kit that's affordable with great shades I'd really recommend this one, I think this might be the best drugstore contour kit out there right now.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...