http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 11 May 2015

Anastasia Brow Dip Pomade




A few weeks ago I got sucked in to a promotion on BeautyBay and ended up buying myself the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Dip Pomade £15 and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Brush #12 £14. I got 15% off which was what persuaded me to buy these as lets face it they aren't exactly cheap but the discount managed to soften the blow a bit, admittedly they were still on the expensive side. This product has got a lot of hype over the past year between the Dip Brow and the Brow Whiz Anastasia Beverly Hills is leading the way in brow products. I was really impressed with the colour range available there are 11 shades to choose from whereas most drugstore brands only offer around two and I find the brunette ones can be rather red toned.

I went for the shade dark brown and it's a cool toned dark brown that looks great on my eyebrows, you only need a little bit to do your brows I recommend having a cotton pad on hand to remove the excess before you apply it. You can use this to create both strong and natural brows and the Duo Brow Brush is perfect for applying it, it makes sculpting and defining your eyebrows easy once you get the hang of it. The Dip Brow Pomade is waterproof which I can completely agree with I poked and prodded and tried my hardest to smudge it once I'd applied it and it stayed put so you can itch those eyebrows without creating a mess!

I'm really impressed with the ABH Dip Brow I can completely see why it's got all the hype and it's pushed all my other brow kits aside. This is now pride of place in my make up bag and the brow product that I reach for on a daily basis, it's not cheap but if you struggle to find the right brow shade on the high street it's worth investing in because it looks like it will last a long time.


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...