http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 16 February 2015

Beauty Binge

 


I recently went on a little beauty binge in Superdrug picking up a few lip products, eye products and one beautiful blush. I'll probably review them all in their own post but for today I thought I'd share with you my first thoughts on these products.

First up I couldn't resist this stunning blush from Maxfactor it's part of their new crème puff blush range £8.99 and I got the shade alluring rose. I'm going to do a post dedicated to this blush soon so look out for that but for now let me tell you that it is beautiful.

From Bourjois I picked up two lip products and an eyeshadow. I'm a fan on the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks £8.99 so I picked up the shade peach club which is a gorgeous orange. I also picked up one of their Rouge Edition Lipsticks £7.99 in shade 03 peche cosy which is a lovely light coral peachy shade. I also bought an eye shadow I got the Little Round Pot Eye Shadow £6.99 in the shade 05 which is a gorgeous pearly pale pink shade perfect for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes and brown bone, actually it might look nice over my cheekbones too! 

Lastly I stopped by the Maybelline stand and got two of the Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eye Shadows, I got creamy beige - part of the leather effect range - and I also got Permanent Taupe. Both the shades are extremely wearable and buildable, I can see me getting a lot of use out of these. I'll do a blog post on them soon when I've had more use out of them.

Remember you can follow me on Bloglovin', if you don't already, to stay up to date with all my posts.
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...