http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Things I'd Tell My Younger Self

 
I by no means class myself as a grown up despite being *gulp* 23, I feel like I'm at the in between stage defiantly too old to be classed as a teenager but not having enough responsibilities to be an adult, is 23 too old to be classed as a young adult? I decided to sit down and write about what I'd tell my younger self.
  • Don't dye your hair that colour you'll regret it oh and don't cut your nice long hair to above your shoulders either you'll regret that too! 
  • Not everyone will like you and you won't like everyone, that's ok. 
  • Those cringey bebo photos will haunt you. DON'T DO IT!
  • Be yourself it's ok, you don't have to change to fit in or be liked - those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter. 
  • Take school a bit more serious it matters more than you realise. 
  • Don't rush to grow up, stay young and make the most of it because trust me growing up and being a grown up isn't what it's cracked up to be. 
  • Be a bit braver and try to get over your fears, they stop you doing so much.
What would you tell your younger self?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...