http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 9 February 2015

Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care






Hello again! Today I'm going to share my thoughts on some of Superdrug's Vitamin E Skin care products, I've used the Vitamin E Hot Cloth cleanser for around a year or so now and I still love it so I decided to branch out and try a few more products. Having sensitive skin makes me a bit anxious trying out new products, especially own brand products, because I don't know how it will react with my skin.

Right I'll start by telling you all about the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser £4.99 it's a creamy cleanser that is high in antioxidants. You just work the thick creamy cleanser all over your face and it melts away makeup and dirt, even that pesky mascara will crumble away and then you just wash it off with the muslin cloth you get with it. Yes not only do you get 200ml of the cleanser you also get a muslin cloth for £4.99 FOUR POUNDS AND NINETY NINE PENCE what a bargain! You can use this daily which I sometimes do but I always feel it benefits me more when my skin is dry because it's just so nourishing and leaves my skin clean, soft and supple without leaving it feel stripped. I think you get it now, I'm a big fan!

Superdrug Vitamin E Moisture Boost Facial Serum £3.99 feels a bit like a gel, it fastly absorbs into the skin doing exactly what it says, gives your face a moisture boost. It's great for when your skin feels dry and dehydrated, it can be used in the morning or overnight I find that if I use it overnight my skin looks a little plumper in the morning. Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Oil now I can't find this online to link it but I found it in my local Superdrug and if my memory serves me well it was £2.99. This skin oil is fast absorbing, non greasy and lightweight plus it can be used all over the body.

Overall I think the Superdrug Vitamin E range is great value for money and a great budget buy! This range would really suit people with dry skin because it's so moisturising without being greasy or oily, it would be fine for combination skin too. Superdrugs Vitamin E range is currently on buy 1 get 1 half price.
(the range was on offer at the time of publishing)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...