http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 2 February 2015

W7 In The Buff





 

Is this the best budget eye shadow palette ever? The W7 In The Buff Natural Nude Eye Colour Palette is a very pocket pleasing at under £6, it's filled with 12 neutral eye shadows that come house in a tin. The palette and the shades bares a resemblance to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I can't compare them as I don't own the UD Naked 2 palette but 12 gorgeous neutral eye shadows shades for under £6 I'm sold. Now the packaging does the job but is nothing to write home about and the brush that comes with it, well let's not mention that but dig into your own brush collection and get to work and you'll be pleasantly surprised. 
 
The shades in the palette are a mix of matte and shimmer, 3 matte shades and 9 shimmers. I was really impressed with the colour pay off I'll be honest my expectations weren't that high because of the price but it's rather impressive. Their mattes are a little chalky and there's some fall out but when applied and blended they look great and they staying power is good, I found the shimmers have less fall out and the staying power is just as good. This is not bad at all for a budget palette and if you're not really an eye shadow lover and are looking to get into doing eye shadow then this is a great place to start. It won't break the bank and it does the job! I'm sure it retails at around £5/6 but at the moment it's on offer for £3.99, click the line for more details.

  


 

2 comments:

  1. I've read good things about this palette, but not tempted as I already own a couple of palettes similar. W7 have good products though, I love the Honolulu bronzer! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used any of the w7 range until now! I got this at christmas and wasn't aware of the brand, might be worth checking out more of their range. Thanks for stopping by my blog x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...