http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hours Eye Shadow




 
I mentioned back in my Beauty Binge post that I got these Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eye Shadows and I said I would do a post on them, well here it is. These little pots of cream/gel eye shadow pack a punch and are well worth the £4.99 price tag, Maybelline offer a wide range of shades in them so there's bound to be one out there to suit everyone. I picked up two fairly neutral and wearable shades Creamy Beige and Permanent Taupe. Creamy Beige is part of the leather effect range and looks darker in the pot than I expected, it's a light natural brown with a satin finish not completely matte but with no obvious shimmer but it's a great colour for everyday and for a base. Permanent Taupe is cool toned matte brown with a hint of grey to it.

You can apply them with your finger or with a brush, I like to do both starting with my finger and then using a brush for the finishing touches to really blend it in. The colour payoff is great and both colours can be build up to create a stronger look. I've not worn them for 24 hours and I probably never will but they do last really well, no creasing or flaky looking eye shadow half way through the day and it stays firmly put on your eyelid and doesn't slide off.

I had one of these pots ages ago but seem to have misplaced it, I never bothered to repurchase until a couple of weeks ago and I'm glad I did. These are going to come in really handy for making doing my eye make-up quick with minimal effort. For £4.99 I think they are great value for money, great long lasting quality eye shadows for under a fiver yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...