http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray






I've had the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray in my collection for a while now but never really got round to using it but over the last few months I've went a bit wild and used it a lot and I'm head over heels for it. I've mentioned on my blog before that my hair is fine and lifeless leaving me craving volume and this texturizing spray does everything I want.

I give the can a good shake then spray in on to my hair and use my fingers to work it in and mess up my hair, it instantly gives me bigger hair. Whether I'm using it to give my straight hair a bit more oomph or to add more volume and bounce to my hair when it's curled or just fancy that messy bed head look it works an absolute treat. The smell of this spray isn't overpowering and the spray doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky like some others nor does it leave my hair feeling stiff like some hairsprays can. It's completely undetectable too with is great none of that grey I've just used dry shampoo look. My only little gripe would be that the next day my hair can sometimes feel like it desperately needs a wash but that all depends how much I use.

Overall I am loving this product and it's well worth a try if you crave volume and that messy texturized look - that's most of us isn't it?. Believe the hype around this product it deserves it!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...