http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 6 February 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick





2014 saw a lot of hype for these Bourjois lipsticks but I never bother to but them as I've got lipsticks and lip crayons a plenty but I've recently tried them as my sister let me try hers. These Bourjois lipsticks are lightweight and non drying with a long lasting matte finish and I've been seriously impressed when I've worn them. The three colour I've used are Nude-ist!, Red Pepper and Grand Cru. Nude-ist! is a pinky nude, Red Pepper is a bright vibrant red and Grand Cru is a deep burgundy vampy looking red.

These lipsticks work like magic the formula looks creamy on the applicator and you apply it like a lipgloss at first it's wet on your lips then in seconds you're left with a matte finish and a velvety feel on your lips and the colour payoff is excellent especially on the bolder shades. Once it's set it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my lips you don't get that heavy drying feeling you get with some matte lipsticks. I've worn them a fair few times and was impressed with how well they last when I've been out for lunch, shopping and drinks. I wore the shade Rep Pepper on a night out and it stuck to my lips all night, even after removing my makeup and washing my face my lips were still stained the next morning - now that's staying power! 

These are the best liquid lipsticks I've used, well done Bourjois. Have you used the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks yet? What's your favourite colour? 

  

2 comments:

  1. Rouge Edition Velvet are my favourite lipsticks by Bourjois. And asloI can't imagine my life without Nude-ist! It's such a gorgeous colour.
    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I want to try the peachy/orange one next. I've really got into Bourjois latley! Thanks for reading my post x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...