http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 18 February 2015

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now #3

It's been ages since I last did a 5 things I'm loving right now, I think the last time I did one was last summer so it's long over due. Todays 5 thing I'm loving right now is very beauty product heavy with a sweet treat thrown it. Lets get right to it..



First thing is this Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick £7.99 in the shade 04 Rose Tweed, the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks are divided into three categories; preppy, colour block and night out, Rose Tweed is part of the preppy range. This lipstick is a gorgeous elegant looking pink while still looking natural. The formal is great it's hydrating with just a hint of gloss, it applies evenly and with a creamy consistency.


Next up is the Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation £11.99 what a long name I've gone back to using this foundation after forgetting about it for a while and the minuet I applied it I remember why I loved it so much, it's just so good. It's a 3 in 1 foundation it primes, concealers and acts as a foundation all for £11.99, it's matte but not drying and contains SPF20 winner! It gives a flawless finish that is long lasting.

Ahh now for a sweet treat, how good are these! There's not much I can say about them rather than they are awesome chocolately wafer goodness. YUM
 
 
This mini Perversion mascara has not left my make-up bag since I got it in my Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette. The Urban Decay Perversion Mascara claims to give you bigger, blacker and badder lashes and I agree, it gives lashings of volume (see what I did there) and adds lots of length I love it.
 
 
Lastly in the 5 things I'm loving right now is this Shampoo and Conditioner, I suppose this is really the 6 things I'm loving right now but it doesn't really have the same ring to it. This Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defence Shampoo and Conditioner £4.19 each aims to strengthen your hair against styling damage from the root to tip for up to 97% less hair breakage. This shampoo and conditioner leave my hair looking healthier and feeling nourished plus it smells great too.
 
There we have it the 5 things I'm loving right now. Have you used any of them? What are you loving right now.
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...