http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 5 June 2015

Benefit Blush Dallas





I was being a bit naughty and got sucked in to Debenhams up to 25% off at the end of April, after buying myself a few things online I was given a £5 off voucher and thought it would be rude not to spend it (any excuse)! So I picked up a blusher from Benefit and I got 10% off plus the £5 off with my voucher making the blush £16.15 instead of £23.50, still pricey for just a blush but I made a good saving so I didn't grumbled. I spent a good while at the Benefit contour perusing all the different blushes before I decided to buy Dallas.

Dallas is a  blush meets bronzer in a cowgirl inspired box that comes housed in a small square cardboard box that flips open to reveal a small square mirror, a brush and the blush. I love the packaging with the cowgirl on the front it's a fun and cute with just the right amount of gimmick.  My only little niggle is that the blush is a little deep in the box which makes it a little harder to get to, I know that's to allow room for the brush but it's just a little niggle.

The blush itself is a pinky brown with a bit of shimmer and can be used as a blusher or a bronzer. The blush looks more on the brown side in the box that gives a subtle shimmer and a healthy glow when applied. The powder is pigmented but buildable, smooth and easy to blend. I really like this blush it gives a gorgeous bronzy rose flush of colour to the apple of the cheek but can be lightly dusted all over the face for a bronzy glow. The blush gives a natural finish over all and doesn't look false, I really love this blush.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...