http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Sunday 21 June 2015

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

 
 
Last year I discovered Bourjois Colour Corrector Cream and fell in love, then I noticed they had a foundation version and wanted to try it to see if how it faired compared to the CC cream. The Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation comes in 5 shades which are all on the light side so if you have a darker skin tone I don't think this is for you. The foundation comes in a glass bottle with pump dispenser and a plastic lid and on the front of the bottle it explains that the foundation contains 3 correcting pigments; yellow pigments to conceal dark circles, mauve to combat dullness and green to reduce redness. I bought the light shade number 51 'light vanilla' and I wanted to love it but it just didn't float my boat. 
 
The colour match for my skin tone was good and the foundation applied and blended really well with any makeup brushes I used. I'd say the coverage of this foundation is medium and it did cover my blemishes and under eye circles but my issues with this foundation is with the wear time. I found that as time went on this foundation made my T-zone really oily, come lunchtime where other foundations would still be looking great this one wasn't looking a bit worse for wear. I've used this foundation a lot using different powders to set it to see if that made a difference or to see if it was skin having an off day but still every time I used it I end up with a very oily T-zone and a not great looking foundation after a couple of hours. 
 
I had such high hopes for this foundation and I wanted to love it, I thought it would be very similar to the Bourjois CC Cream but it wasn't, the CC Cream is miles better! Up until now I've only had positive things to say about Bourjois bases but this one just wasn't for me. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...