http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Real Techniques | Sculpting Set




 
The latest set from Real Techniques is perfect for people who like to sculpt and highlight their face, at just over £20 the sculpting set contains three brushes, two of which are exclusive to the set.  If you want to create killer contouring or want to expand your makeup brush collection without breaking the bank then the Real Techniques Sculpting Set is for you. The three brushes you get are the sculpting brush, the fan brush and the setting brush, all three brushes are instantly recognisable as Real Techniques and great quality like you expect from Real Techniques.
 
The Sculpting Brush is designed to slot under your cheekbones and help to easily contour your face, the brush has a wide angle head that is dense yet soft and works great with powders. It fits nicely under my cheekbones and is great at applying product as well as blended it out so you're left with a natural looking contour. The Fan Brush is large fan shaped brush that I love to use to apply highlighter over the top of my cheekbones, it picks up powders well and is great for sweeping off any excess powder. The Setting Brush is small tapered brush that will come in handy for so many things I love it for applying and setting my under eye concealer but it'll come in handy for lots of different things like blending out any hard lines and edges.
 
Real Techniques offers some of the best affordable brushes you can pick up on the high street and I'm a huge fan of their collections. This latest collection offers 3 brilliant brushes at a reasonable and affordable price, for just over £20 you can grab this set when the sculpting brush alone will cost you around £10, Real Techniques have done it again! The Real Techniques Sculpting Set retails at £20.99


  


2 comments:

  1. I adore RT brushes. They always have brilliant quality and reasonable price. My makeup can't be done without using Real Techniques makeup brush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree RT is my go to makeup brush brand! I love them, great quality and they wash well. I've not long bought some bushes from the Bold Metals collection to try. thankw for readin my blog x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...