http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 29 June 2015

June Favourites



Time for another monthly favourites as we approach July, this months favourites is very beauty heavy. Right lets get to it... With the warmer dare I say summery weather (well all two days of it) I've been reaching for the Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation £11.99 to give my skin a fresh luminous glow. This foundation is creamy and lightweight with a thicker consistency that most foundations but it gives a really lovely fresh faced finish. You can read my full review on the Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation here.

 
Primark is my favourite place to get pyjamas from as the PJ section is full of cool cute pyjamas at reasonable prices. I've bought my fair share of PJs from Primark recently as I'm loving their collection right now. This minuet I saw the Emoji (£8) pyjamas bottoms on Primark I had to have them and when I saw them in the Glasgow store I ran to them and grabbed my size, I also got these super cute cropped PJs in the vintage cereal and MTV designs (both £8). Then in my local Primark I picked up these palm printed PJ bottoms in the sale for around £2/3.


 
This month I've been loving the Real Techniques Sculpting Set that I recently bought I've used it almost everyday since I bought them. All three brushes are great quality and a bargain at £20.99 they also wash really well. The fan brush is great for dusting off extra powder and applying highlighter, the setting brush is ideal for blending and setting concealer and powder under you eyes, lastly the sculpting brush is excellent for contouring it slots nicely under the cheek bone to create a natural looking shadow and it blends products really well. These brushes are a welcome addition to my brush collection and I know I'm going to get a lot of use from them.

So unless you've been hiding under a rock then you probably know that June saw the eagerly awaited next instalment of Orange Is The New Black with Netflix adding all of season 3 on the 12th of June. I drew it out for as long as I could but watched the whole season in under a week, sorry not sorry! I'll be honest I didn't love this season as much as the previous ones which is a shame, I hope the next season is better but big love for Ruby Rose who is a babe! 



My most reached for blusher this month has been Dallas by Benefit £23.50, it's a pinky brown bronzer meet blush that gives a subtle hit of shimmer and a rosy bronzed glow over my face. The packaging it quirky with just the right amount of gimmick, £23.50 is a little pricey for a blusher but I really like it. Dallas is a great blush for us pale and fair skinned people.


Lastly this month I've been loving the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Kit £6.99 this contour and highlight duo is affordable and easy to use and gives you the perfect contour colour for under your cheekbones. My review on the Maybelline Sculpt Contour Kit will be up on my blog on Wednesday so make sure to pop back to read that, you can follow my blog by pressing here!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...