http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 3 June 2015

OOTN | The Primark Dress


Dress - Primark
Shoes - Primark
 
You know what's it's like with Primark sometimes you go in and it's filled with lots of nice things other times you can endlessly search and find nothing. This time however I found this gem of a dress that someone had left hanging on the end of a rail luckily it wasn't in size and I wandered round the shop with it in my arms, I liked it and I couldn't put my infer on why as it's not my usual style.

The dress has a gorgeous graphic flower print and is a mix of navy, black and white. The neckline is racer cut which means one thing a strapless bra which is a bit daunting for me as I'm rather busty but actually I was surprised how supported I felt in the dress, credit to the bra but also a little bit to the dress as the fit is so nice. The quality is great for £13 it feels and looks much more expensive, my friends actually thought it was from River Island. I wore this for my friend Ruths birthday night out but this dress could also work for a wedding, the length is a good length not too long but not so short that your scared to move encase you flash something! Unfortunately the print of the dress doesn't photograph as gorgeous as it actually is which is a shame.

So I think I've raved about this dress enough for someone who at first wasn't sure of it. I'm so glad I bought it and thank you to the person who dumped it at the end of a rail!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...