http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Festival Fashion Inspiration

Following on from yesterday's post where I shared my top 20 festival tips with you today I thought I'd share with you some festival fashion inspiration. Outfits for festivals should be practical, comfy and make you feel confident there's no point in wearing something that you feel uncomfortable in or that you have to constantly sort - ain't nobody got time for that! I've been looking online and in stores for festival inspiration and thought I'd share it with you. (all items are linked and the photos are taken from the stated website)


This clear mac is super cool and quirky I've been thinking about getting one for a while now what do you think? I think they'll be nice for a festival because it will keep you dry and your outfit will still be on show plus it's got a hood and pockets. The only problem with jackets like these are that some of them make a horrible noise when it rubs together, this only is only £22.99 from New Look so wont break the bank. I really like these black ombre mom shorts from ASOS I actually ordered them last month so I had them for festival season, they have a little turn up and are high waisted which I love, I think they'll look really nice with a top tucked in like this striped cami from ASOS. When it comes to festivals footwear has to be practical and comfy for me and I love my Dr Martens I'd recommended them to anyone who goes to a lot of festivals. I would pair this outfit with a choker and a backpack so I had somewhere to store all my essentials and the mac when the weather was nice, I think this would be a cute outfit for any festival.


This outfit is a one stop shop everything is from New Look, the bag would hang nicely over the shoulder or across your body, it's great size for everything you need without the temptation to over pack and you can draw the bag in to stop people getting their hand in when your in the crowd. The high leg wellies would be great for a rainy day because with rain comes mud and the sunglasses would protect your eyes whatever the weather. Now on to the bulk of the outfit the shorts have a really nice tile flower print with a drawstring waist and tassels and the black cami would look nice oversized and slouchy tucked into the shorts, paired with the long line crochet fringed waistcoat would give the outfit a festival feel plus it's lightweight for when it's warm and you can layer it up with the denim jacket (again I'd wear it oversized) when it gets cooler in the evening.


Jacket // New Look
Shorts // Topshop
Bag // New Look
Boots // Dr Martens  

Who says festivals need to be all about prints? This simple monochrome outfit is gorgeous I love the top from Topshop it's part of Kendall and Kylie range for Topshop and I think the wrap over, gypsy style and lightweight fabric is great for a festival teamed with distressed black denim shorts, a pair of Dr Martens, a cute fringed tassel bag from New Look that can double up as a backpack and an across body bag then complete the look with a leather jacket for the cooler nights. Just remember to pack a waterproof mac and your all set. I really really love this outfit *heart eye emoji*

Jacket // ASOS
Dress // Topshop
Backpack // New Look
Wellies // New Look

I love oversized denim jackets like this one from ASOS they might cool cover ups for festivals, you can usually pick up jackets like this at the stalls at the festival if your feeling spendy! This printed dress comes complete with pockets making it great for a festivals pair it with these calf length wellies to keep the mud at bay (they are only £17.99) and this cool quirky silver backpack from New Look. I have this backpack you might remember seeing it on my blog at the start at the month, I bought it for festivals as I love the structured shape and it's actually rather roomy.

I hope you like these outfits they've certainly got me in the mood to go festival shopping. Are you going to a festival this year? What's are you planning to wear? Let me know in the comments below.  


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...