http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 22 May 2015

Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray




I finally bought myself the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray a few weeks ago when I was in Glasgow, I've used it before as my sister let me borrow hers and knew I needed to get one for myself. I've used other makeup setting sprays in the past but none have been as good as this, the All Nighter Setting Spray is a weightless mist that sets your makeup and makes it last longer. You spray 2-4 pumps over your face  in an X and T motion.

The spray makes my makeup look fresher for longer and makes it last longer through the day when I use it. For extra staying power use it before you apply your base then after you've applied your base and once more once your whole makeup is completed and your makeup won't budge. A warning though if your eye makeup isn't waterproof it might smudge a little, overall this is a great setting spray that might be a little on the pricey side but really does the job.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...