http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Topshop Sunglasses





For me Topshop is the best place on the high street for great quality sunglasses, sure they are on the more pricey scale for high street sunglasses but the design and quality are great! All my sunglasses from Topshop are still going strong and looking good as new despite them being bashed around and wore to their fair share of festivals, I've got my fair share of cheaper sunglasses too but find they break easily so I don't grudge paying Topshop prices.

Browsing round Topshop in Glasgow I stopped by the huge sunglass stand where I spotted these babies, tried them on and had to have them. I love the tobacco tortoise shell frame and the gold metal detail but what I love most is the unique shape. They look slightly like clubmaster meets wayfarer style with a hint of cats eye and round frame it's a mismatch the completely works, I love them! Unfortunately I cannot find them on the Topshop website to link them but I've linked the closest I could find. Also can we take a minute to talk about the gorgeous free pouch you get with them, you get to choose what one you want and I went for the dark silver holographic pouch. It's so cool!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...