http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 29 May 2015

May Favourites

And so we are about to start the sixth chapter of the year it's crazy to think we're almost halfway through the year, time really does fly. Next month will bring with it festival season, the return of Pretty Little Liars, the third season of Orange Is The New Black and summer but before we get into June let me share with you what I've been loving during May.



This month I've been loving Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser £3.69 for when I'm too lazy to moisturiser. You simply pop some on your hands and rub it into your skin then rinse it off then when you're out the shower your skin feels soft and moisturised and you don't have to wait for it to dry. I picked up the pampering honey one but it actually smells more like cocoanut than honey this is going to come in so handy throughout summer for making my skin softer without much work.

 
I've also been loving Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It £9.00 this month, I've used this before and recently started using it again to give my face a good scrub, Scrub Your Nose In It is a pore refining exfoliator that cleans, exfoliates, stimulates your skin and soaks up excess oil. I really like this exfoliator because it's not rough on your skin but you still feel like you're giving it a good scrub and it feels really refreshing. I can't tell you if it refines your pore or not because I've not been using it long enough to notice a difference but I don't have overly large pores at the minute now but I love this as an exfoliator.
 
 
I've got another skincare favourite this month and it's the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £4.19 I love this for removing my makeup especially eye make up as it takes it off really easily. I use two cotton pads with some of the micellar water on them and just hold them on my eyes for a few second and then my eye makeup melts away. I also like to use it after my shower to makeup I'm 100% makeup free, I've had this for a while now and it's lasted really well.
 
 
I've gotten back into wearing jewellery more this past month and thought I'd share a few of my most worn pieces. I often forget to wear jewellery even though I have a lot and I really want to get back into wearing jewellery as it can really complete and outfit, I love this gold circle necklace from Primark it was only £1.50. I'm also in love with these earrings from River Island they photo just doesn't do them justice they are gold with pale pink stones and they are the front and back style, I absolutely love them and they are only £4 (I've linked the clear style as I can't find these on the website). The cute silver bracelet is the Karma bracelet from Joma Jewellery £12.50 I really like these 'A little' bracelets from Joma Jewellery they are classic, very wearable and reasonably priced and there's such a fantastic range. They come on a gift card with a little saying and make a great gift, the bracelets are elasticated so roll over your handy easily and once on you cannot see the elastic.
 
 
My new favourite blusher say hello to Benefit Dallas Blush £23.50 I've got a post coming up on this shortly so keep an eye out for that! Spoiler alert this blush is a beauty it's a blush meets bronzer with a hint of highlight. I really love this on my skin it gives a lovely flush of colour without being OTT and in your face. The packaging is cute and quirky with just the right amount of gimmick, Benefit describe this blush as 'an outdoor glow for an indoor gal' pop back next Friday to see my review.
 
 
This month I bought myself the Real Techniques Sculpting Set £20.99 and have been trying it out since the set comes with 3 brushes including one exclusive brush for just over £20 you get the sculpting brush, fan brush and seeing brush. The sculpting brush is brilliant for contouring, I love the fan brush for applying highlighter and the setting brush is perfect at blending and setting my under eye concealer. I've got a post coming up on the Real Techniques Sculpting Set shortly so keep your eyes peeled.
 
There you have it my May favourites, what have you been loving this month? Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my future post and if you want to see my May music favourites pop back on Sunday!


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...