http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 25 May 2015

Soap & Glory Solar Powder



 
When my favourite bronzer from The Body Shop seriously hit pan and I had a tiny bit left I decided to give a new bronzer a try and after hearing so many great reviews about on the Soap & Glory Solar Powder I decided to buy it and give it a try. Solar Powder is housed in a round cardboard compact complete with a mirror inside and comes in one universal shade called 'Bronzo' however it contains two bronzer shades. One is a lighter shade and one is a tad darker I love that you can use each side separately or mix them both together, the darker shade is perfect for contouring and the lighter shades gives a nice subtle glow.
 
Sometime bronzers can be overly shimmer or too chalky but this one is spot on, the powder is buttery and creamy that applies and blends really well plus it's really pigmented. Being pale my fear with bronzer is it can look a little muddy or orange on but this doesn't it gives a nice healthy glow that's long lasting. This is a perfect bronzer for all year round, I've been using it everyday since I bought it and it'll be in my makeup bag for the foreseeable future.

  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...